søndag den 24. juni 2012

Can't wait - Spidey and Bats

So, it's almost time for some cinematic goods

The Amazing Spider-Man

July 3th.

http://www.notorietyinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/the_amazing_spider_man_2012-wide.jpg

I've only watched one trailer, because that's how I roll when it comes to superhero movies. The less I know, the more I'll squirt in the theatre~ Honestly, it looks really neat.
Is was surprised to see that Peter's love itnerest is Gwen Stacy. I actually think it's really cool. Most people I talk to don't know her. Not that I am too familiar with her myself, but I know of her, so I am one of the only persons I know who does not freak about her not being Mary Jane. I think it's a sweet detail! And it will seperate it nicely from the other Spider-Man Movies.

Emma Stone Stars as Gwen Stacy in The Amazing Spider-Man 


The Dark Knight Rises

July 20th.

http://www.shadowlocked.com/images/stories/news/2012/005_May/022/The_Dark_Knight_Rises_poster/The_Dark_Knight_Rises_poster.jpg
I have not yet watched the trailer for this one. I have a friend who tells me I should. The trailer should be made by the director himself, is that true? As before mentioned, I allow myself to watch óne trailer for superhero movies, so I should. I've heard it's amazing!


Two movies in one month. Do I have the money for that. Yes. But I am in a summerhouse at both dates. I will figure it out!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar